RSS

God comes through and gives us exactly what we need and when we need it

The point of this blog...

My life was fine.

Just regular. 

Living like any other typical person in America. 

Married. 

Kids. 

A dead-end job.

A mortgage. 

No extra spending money.

Living Paycheck to Paycheck. 

Making shopping lists for weeks, and then when the paycheck does come, there's hardly enough money to pay for the bills, let alone go shopping for all the items listed. 

But God did not leave us. 

Somehow, in one way or another, He always came through and provided for our needs. 

The point of this blog is for me to keep a detailed diary for myself and my family about how God has provided for us. That way when times are tough and we just don't think we can make it, we can look back and remember that God comes through and gives us exactly what we need. 

I didn't say want. I said NEED. There's a huge difference... as we are learning daily.... so... check here often, I'm sure I will have lots to share with you about God's goodness and help.... I look forward to documenting  
His miracles and His mercies...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like this blog of yours. I hope you keep writing in here

Anna said...

Aw, well thank you... I want to keep writing here... I just have a hard time finding the time.. but I'll try ..

Post a Comment